Mick Jagger made moves of a different kind on Saturday, walking his daughter, Jade, down the aisle at her wedding.
The Rolling Stones legend gave Jade, 40, away as she wed her fiance, DJ and festival promoter Adrian Fillary, according to The UK's The Sun.
The couple said "I do" at the Aynhoe Park Hotel in the Cotswolds, as guests including Mick's second wife Jerry Hall, daughter Georgia Jagger (the newly-appointed face of Madonna and Lourdes Leon's fashion line), designer Christian Louboutin and Jade's mom, Bianca - looked on.
Kate Moss - whose daughter, Lila Grace, acted as flower girl - was also in attendance for the happy day, the paper reports.
Jade's two daughters, Assisi, 20, and 17-year-old Amba (from a previous relationship with artist Piers Jackson) acted as bridesmaids for their jewelry designer mom, according to the paper.
And Mick's wedding duties didn't end with the ceremony - the rocker will reportedly perform the Stones' hit "You Can't Always Get What You Want" as the newlyweds take to the dance floor for their first dance, according to The Daily Mail.
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Snapped 809: Erika Sifrit Here’s a scene from Snapped 809: Erika Sifrit.
- Episode 5: Argentinian Wedding See what happened with Tori, Dean, and James planned an Argentinian wedding!
- Arabian Nights Wedding Details Check out the wedding details from Sherine & George's Arabian Nights Wedding!
- Episode 3: Shabby Chic Wedding Tori & Dean have only 3 weeks to plan Erienne & Jeremy's Shabby Chic wedding. Will they be ready on time?
- Snapped 36: Martha Pineda A cougar's sexy boy toy is found dead. Is it an overdose? Or murder?
New Girl Q&A: Hannah Simone Talks CeCe's Wedding, Season Finale & Taylor Swift Guest Appearance
Shenae Grimes Marries Josh Beech In A Black Vera Wang Gown
Rachael Leigh Cook & Vampire Diaries' Daniel Gillies Expecting First Child
Honey Boo Boo's Mama June Sports Camouflage Wedding Gown (Photo)
Honey Boo Boo's Parents, Mama June Shannon & Sugar Bear, To Tie The Knot