In relationship news that most were not even aware of, Giovanni Ribisi and Agyness Deyn made it official with a trip down the aisle!
The 37-year-old actor and the 29-year-old British model got married over the weekend in Los Angeles, the actor's rep confirmed to People.
According to The Huffington Post, the pair was spotted this week at the Los Angeles County Registrar's office, "passionately kissing."
On Thursday, the actor stepped out solo at the "Ted" premiere wearing what appeared to be a wedding ring.
This is Agyness' first marriage and Giovanni's second. He split with ex Mariah O'Brien, who he has a daughter with, in 2001.
-- Jesse Spero
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Snapped 809: Erika Sifrit Here’s a scene from Snapped 809: Erika Sifrit.
- Snapped 36: Martha Pineda A cougar's sexy boy toy is found dead. Is it an overdose? Or murder?
- Tori’s Candids We asked Tori to answer a few questions for us. Check out her responses! Don’t forget to tune in to the sTORIbook Wedding premiere on Wednesday, April 6th at 10/9c.
- Happily Ever After See photo updates of the sTORIbook Weddings couples after they've tied the knot.
- Ashley & Ryan Meet Ashley and Ryan. They are college sweethearts who, despite their families trying to keep them apart, have remained connected through many speed bumps. Like their modern day Romeo and Juliet story, the couple is taking their wedding in a more old school and classic theme: Marie Antoinette! No worries, there won’t be heads rolling down the aisle, just a lot of people eating cake.
New Girl Q&A: Hannah Simone Talks CeCe's Wedding, Season Finale & Taylor Swift Guest Appearance
Shenae Grimes Marries Josh Beech In A Black Vera Wang Gown
Rachael Leigh Cook & Vampire Diaries' Daniel Gillies Expecting First Child
Honey Boo Boo's Mama June Sports Camouflage Wedding Gown (Photo)
Honey Boo Boo's Parents, Mama June Shannon & Sugar Bear, To Tie The Knot