Tony Romo is officially off the market.
The Dallas Cowboys quarterback wed KDAF-TV anchor Candice Crawford - sister of "Gossip Girl" star Chace Crawford -- at Arlington Hall Mansion at Lee Park in Dallas, TX, on Saturday evening, according to People.
Surrounded by Cowboy players both past and present, including Troy Aikman, Roger Staubach and Miles Austin, the couple tied the knot just after 6:30 PM.
Wedding planner Todd Fiscus -- who also planned New York Giants QB Eli Manning's big day -- orchestrated the reception, which included pizza and short ribs to snack on and gift bags containing Neiman Marcus gift cards, champagne, assorted gourmet treats and Kiehl's beauty products, according to the mag.
"We did lots of man food," Todd told CBS. "I have a lot of football players to feed."
Todd also revealed that Tony, 31, took an active role in planning the reception.
"Tony picked out every song, and when it plays, and what the keynote things are," Todd said in a recent interview with local news station WFAA. "At the end of the ceremony, we [had] a lot of special effects not usually played into a wedding ceremony."
After partying with nearly 600 guests, WFAA reported that the newlyweds made their grand exit in style, via a vintage Cadillac.
This is the first marriage for both Candice, 24, and Tony, who previously dated Jessica Simpson from 2007 until their split in July 2009. Jessica is now engaged to former NFL star Eric Johnson.
In addition to her Dallas anchor gig, Candice is also a former pageant queen. She competed in the Miss Texas Teen USA pageants in 2003 and 2005, placing as third runner-up in both competitions. In 2008, she was crowned Miss Missouri and competed in the 2008 Miss USA pageant.
Copyright 2011 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Episode 3: Shabby Chic Wedding Tori & Dean have only 3 weeks to plan Erienne & Jeremy's Shabby Chic wedding. Will they be ready on time?
- Happily Ever After See photo updates of the sTORIbook Weddings couples after they've tied the knot.
- Episode 5: Argentinian Wedding See what happened with Tori, Dean, and James planned an Argentinian wedding!
- Snapped 810: Amber Trudell A yoga instructor's death reveals his girlfriend's secret double life.
- Episode 4: Arabian Nights Wedding In episode 4 of sTORIbook Weddings, Tori, Dean, and James are asked to create an Arabian Nights Wedding. See how it comes together here!
New Girl Q&A: Hannah Simone Talks CeCe's Wedding, Season Finale & Taylor Swift Guest Appearance
Shenae Grimes Marries Josh Beech In A Black Vera Wang Gown
Rachael Leigh Cook & Vampire Diaries' Daniel Gillies Expecting First Child
Honey Boo Boo's Mama June Sports Camouflage Wedding Gown (Photo)
Honey Boo Boo's Parents, Mama June Shannon & Sugar Bear, To Tie The Knot